Holistic, radical, and transformational learning experiences
to close the opportunity gap for youth in underserved communities
What We Do…
Create & Lead Programs that Students Love
We are a 501c3 nonprofit that develops innovative, multidisciplinary, culturally responsive curriculum and programming focused on cultivating 21st Century and Social-Emotional skills through project-based learning experiences.
Train & Develop Organization & School Leaders
- We facilitate hands-on, holistic, organization and facilitator development training. We teach hard and soft skills to support building your own creative and responsive student programming.
- We train school leaders to develop intentional and equitable extended learning programs that grow students into successful community leaders.
- We partner with local schools, businesses, and community leaders to expand student learning experiences beyond the traditional school day.
Mobilize Communities to Invest in Innovative Learning Approaches
- We partner with foundations, corporations, public officials, and community organizations to bring awareness to the egregious challenges facing the education space.
- We work within our village to shift what is possible for learners and create new funding models to support the development of the extended learning space.
“He is appreciative and so grateful for this opportunity. It had a significantly positive impact on his life and perspective as a leader and future entrepreneur. I hope he can participate next year along with his brother who is starting high school in a few weeks.”
From mid-2017 through the present, we have raised over $800,000 and served more than 800 students.
Average Student Satisfaction Score
(out of 10)
↑ to top
Stay Up to Date!
Subscribe to our Newsletter via the link at the top of the page! Catch up on old newsletters below!
↑ to top